By Noah Shearsby, Year 6
Our worship team is made up of two children from each class in Wyre, Lune and The Bay
Being part of the Worship Team means:
- being able to plan the prayers for worship
- some members help with leading the prayers
- sorting out the music for hymns and songs
- we collect the money for our annual charity and bring it to church to be blessed.
- we give ideas to the other Worship Team members (such as Mrs Bould, Rev Chris) about worship plans and ideas.
- we suggest themes, issues we would like to act on and locations for outdoor worship.
- we plan and lead some acts of worship such as Harvest and Remembrance Day.